Tuesday 3 March 2015

Swimming Sports 2015



Wow what an amazing day we had at Greerton Pools for our School Swimming Sports. Below are some stories from Room 4 about their day. Can you leave a comment to tell me what your favourite race was?

I went to the Greerton Pool. My favourite part was the backstroke and the noodle horse race.
By Lincoln

I went to Greerton Pool. My favourite bit was dolphin dives because I came third. I liked going on the bus.
By Hannah

I went to swimming sports on Monday the 2nd of March at Greerton Pool and I did lots of swimming events.
By Sam

2 comments:

  1. I went to greeton swimming pools on the bus I loved doing the starfishes and the dolphin dives
    by brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow room4, That is some amazing swimming, keep it up. Quinten

    ReplyDelete